Dave and I believed strongly in the natural order of things. What could be more natural than to have completed the circle of life? As soon as we are born, we are on the path to our death...it is inevitable and it comes to us all. Dave understood and accepted that circle far better than I. He was not afraid of  his passing, although he was sad about leaving so soon. When he was close to the end of his life and he knew it, he spent an entire day talking to me about how much he loved me, telling me that he had never loved anyone or anything as much as he loved me and I told him the same things. The truth of all those words was incredibly beautiful but it broke my heart because I knew that he was telling me those things because he knew he wouldn't be able to in a short while. I am very grateful for that day and that we were able to say all those things to each other one last time.