"Thanksgiving 2010"

The day is almost over and although I have had a couple of  "oh oh" moments, over all it was a good day. Still feeling the love of my Honeyman. He isn't here physically but his spirit has been hovering around me all day. I have truly felt it a couple of times. 


Last year, he was too sick to eat Thanksgiving dinner and we only spent a couple of hours at my parents house because he was so uncomfortable that I had to take him home (at that point even riding in the car was very hard on him because of the tumors in his hip sockets). He kept apologizing to me for spoiling my day but I kept telling him that it was okay, everybody knew he was hurting and he hadn't spoiled anybody's anything. 


Neither one of us said anything but I think we both thought "this might be our last Thanksgiving" but those kind of thoughts were never voiced because we promised that we wouldn't do that to each other. We got home and after he rested a little bit, he played his guitar for about an hour and we just hung out til bedtime. He was into watching old Bat Masterson reruns at that point and I think we may have watched 2 or 3 of those. It was a good day for us overall.