Today is Dave's birthday

Fifty one years ago today, a most incredible being came into this world and 
on March 24th, 2010, he left this life for the next. 


He lived his life without compromise. He searched for the truth in everything and when he believed in something, it was with total commitment. He was passionate about the things he cared for, whether it was Mother Earth or those he loved. He put his words into action to try to make the world a better place. He believed that death was just part of the circle of life and something that we all fear too much. He accepted that it was just another step on his spiritual path and he made me brave with his strong belief in something greater than we are.


I was given a great gift when he came into my life and I am more grateful for it than I can express. And while I miss him every moment of every day, I am so thankful to have shared a portion of his life. He changed me forever and I am all the better for it. 


And so, Dave, I celebrate your birth today and give thanks to the Universe for sending you to me. Namaste to my peaceful warrior. Love and Light, together forever.